Linear pair axiom : If the sum of two adjacent angles is 180 degrees, then the non-common arms of the angles form a line
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To understand if two adjacent angles form 180o angle then the non-common arms of the angles form a line
Prerequisites/Instructions, prior preparations, if any
Prior knowledge of point, lines, angles
Materials/ Resources needed
- Digital - Computer, geogebra application, projector.
- Non digital -worksheet and pencil.
- Geogebra files : “Linear pair axiom - two adjacent angles form a line.ggb”
Download this geogebra file from this link.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Give inputs for the two angles – Angle 1 and Angle 2.
- What is the sum of the two angles?
- When do the non-common arm form a line?
- Record the value of Angle 1 , Angle 2.
Sl No. Angle 1 Angle 2 Angle 1 + Angle 2 Do the non-common arms form a line .
- Evaluation at the end of the activity