Animal tissues Fluid connective tissue 2
Activity No # 1 - Observation of permanent slide of human blood
Materials/ Resources needed
Compound microscope,Permanent slide of human blood,workbook,pencil etc.
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Observe the slide carefully and draw a neat diagram of the same and name the slide.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Mount the slide on the microscope.
- Focus it on high power lens.
- Ask the students to observe the slide one by one and draw the diagram of the same.
- Name the slide you observed.
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- How many types of cells do you observe?
- What is the shape of the cells you observed?
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- Name the the 3 types of cells you observed?
- What are the structures of the 3 types of cells you observed?
- Name one function each of these cells?
To link back to the topic page Give the link of the page name from where activity was given Back