Jump to navigation Jump to search
One - two day workshop on exploring digital tools and methods for supporting Mathematics Teaching
(can use this for internal workshop + CLIx workshops and make it a generic page for such workshops, focusing on tools as Geogebra, Turtle Art, Robocompass)
Objectives of the workshop
- Understand the features of Geogebra
- Experience Geogebra with hands-on practice.
- Understand how to teach with Geogebra with couple of lessons.
Agenda for the workshop
- Overview of the session
- Introduction to Geogebra and it’s toolbar menu
- Draw different mathematical shapes (plot a points, lines and angles.) and save the file.
- Demo of lessons - Angles formed when intersected by a transversal and Angle sum property of triangle.
- Learn Geogebra
- Explore Maths with Geogebra
- Geogebra materials - web repository of Geogebra files and related resources
- Geogebra - making a slider youtube video