Gravitation Activity 5 See Gravity in Action
From Karnataka Open Educational Resources
- 1 Activity No # 5 - See gravity in action
Activity No # 5 - See gravity in action
Materials/ Resources needed
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
|Image:||Look at this animation here|
|Image:||Look at the picture of a pendulum here|
Process (How to do the activity)
- Show the multimedia resources
- Generate a mind map on what students understand about gravitation
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- What causes the small sphere to move towards the larger one?
- Is there a force?
- What is the nature of that force?
- In a pendulum what is the force acting?
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- Can you state the force you have observed as a law?
- What are the various factors it depends on?
- How do we walk?
- Do you think we fall every time we step forward?