English language workshop
Jump to navigation Jump to search
One - two day workshop on exploring digital tools and methods for supporting English Language Teaching (ELT)
Objectives of the workshop
- Multiple possibilities of language resource creation - text, audio, interactive content.
- Understand the features of Indic anagram, H5P and Audacity.
- Experience Indic anagram to create anagrams for different vocabularies.
- Experience different content types in H5P to create interactive content for language teaching and understanding the importance of interactive resource for learning.
- Record and edit audio in Audacity to see how audio can be used in a language lesson.
|Workshop overview||30 min||Introduction||The training team will explain the structure and objectives of the workshop.|
|Indic anagram||2 hours||Demonstration and Hands on||
|H5P||2 hours||Demonstration and Hands on||
|Audacity||2 hours||Demonstration and Hands on||