Telangana maths workshop1 dec 2015-16
Objectives of the workshop
The first MRP workshop for Mathematics is being conducted from Dec 8-12, 2015.
- Importance of Free and Open Source Environment
- Circulars on adopting Public (Free and Open Source) Software
- Creation of a personal digital library
- Using a text editor
See here for videos on Ubuntu, Libre Office, GIMP, Geogebra
- Handout for Freemind
- Conditional display of text
- Check boxes for input
- Construction of triangles (given 2 sides and angle, given 2 angles and side, given 3 sides)
- Construction of quadrilaterals (square, rhombus, parallelogram, give sides and diagonal)
- Construction of concurrent lines in a triangle
- Construction of Direct Common Tangent
- Area tool
- Use of input bar
- Text editing
Video on Kalpavriksha installation produced by Balaji Sir, UPS Kondapur
- Participant feedback form
- Combining images and text
Click here to give feedback.
- Practice Geogebra
- Send Emails
- Complete resource book translation by district (use Google translate if required)
- Identify district lab and plan for training
Workshop photos >
Maths 1nd batch report(8-12-2015)
Our First day class started at 11.00am with addressing by Sri B.Vijaya Rao. He explained Importance of this programme.
Mr Rakesh from ITFC Bangalore started the training session with Ubuntu Operating System and Its applications and tools. Its very interesting open source software.
The next session Started after lunch break with Rakesh sir about Prepare a document. We learned Prepare a document and insert the images and Videos with hyper link.
Last session started with Rakesh Sir is about Mailing. We learned how to create mail id and Send mails and attachments. First Day Class is closed at 5.30pm.