Assam STF Maths District Programme 2016
Objectives of the STF programme
The STF programme will aim to:
- Build the computer literacy skills for teachers
- Learning to use Geogebra for creating simulations in Algebra and Geometry
- How to use the internet as a learning resource - to create a resource library for my use and for the classroom and build digital resource libraries
- Use emails, MathsScience Subject Mailing Forum to communicate
- Access the Karnataka Open Educational Resources. Understand how resources are organized on KOER and share feedback and activities
- Develop digital literacy skills - email, internet search and downloading, using image editor and text editor
How is the programme done
A group of resource persons has been trained from 5 districts - Barpeta, Cachar, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Jorhat in two workshops.
In these workshops, the teachers have been introduced to how to access internet for their own learning, send email to other teachers and create resources using Libre Office Writer, Freemind and Geogebra. The first STF workshop for Mathematics was conducted from 19-01-2016 to 23-01-2016. The second STF workshop for Mathematics is being conducted from 02-02-2016 to 06-02-2016. The programme has been conducted in Assam Engineering Institute, Chanmari.
A technology support group has also been trained in these districts.
Together, these teachers will be training the district teachers.
The details of resource persons trained is available here
Technology support group information is available here
Details of the district programme
Objectives and Agenda
Mindmap in English
Error: Mind Map file
Assam - STF Maths District training.mm not found