Animal tissues Nerve tissue
Activity No # 1 - Observation of permanent slide of nerve tissue
Materials/ Resources needed
Compound microscope,Permanent slide of nerve tissue ,workbook,pencil etc.
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Observe the slide carefully and draw a neat diagram of the same and name the slide.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Mount the slide on the microscope.
- Focus it on high power lens.
- Ask the students to observe the slide one by one and draw the diagram of the same.
- Name the slide you observed.
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- How many types of cells do you observe?
- What is the shape of the cells you observed?
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
To link back to the topic page Give the link of the page name from where activity was given Back