Difference between revisions of "Animal tissues Nerve tissue"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Latest revision as of 12:50, 30 May 2022
Activity No # 1 - Observation of permanent slide of nerve tissue
Materials/ Resources needed
Compound microscope,Permanent slide of nerve tissue ,workbook,pencil etc.
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Observe the slide carefully and draw a neat diagram of the same and name the slide.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Mount the slide on the microscope.
- Focus it on high power lens.
- Ask the students to observe the slide one by one and draw the diagram of the same.
- Name the slide you observed.
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- What is the shape of the cells you observed?
- How are they arranged?
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- Name the the type of cells you observed?
- What is the structure of these cells?
- What is the function of these cells?
To link back to the topic page Give the link of the page name from where activity was given Back