Adding content to wikipedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:55, 21 August 2019 by KOER admin (talk | contribs) (added Category:Digital literacy using HotCat)
Anyone can add/edit Wikipedia. It is good to know the fundamental principles of Wikipedia before you get started.
- Source editor
- Visual editors
- Content Translation (only for new entries)
Using Content translation
- To use Content Tranlsation tool, please create an account on Wikipedia from this link.
- Visit your desired language Wikipedia (For ex.,. if you want to translate from English to Kannada, go to kn.wikipedia.org)
- Enable Content Translation under Preferences→ Beta features.
- Go to Content translation page at Contributions→ Translation.
- Click on Add new translation to start translating an article from English to your language.