Muscular tissue 3
Activity No # 1 - Observation of permanent slide of cardiac muscles
Materials/ Resources needed
Compound microscope,Permanent slide of cardiac muscles,workbook,pencil etc.
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Observe the slide carefully and draw a neat diagram of the same and name the slide.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Mount the slide on the microscope.
- Focus it on high power lens.
- Ask the students to observe the slide one by one and draw the diagram of the same.
- Name the slide you observed.
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
- What is the structure of the cells you observed?
- How are they arranged?
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
- What are these cells called?
- What is the function of these cells?
- How are they different from striated muscles?
- How are they different from unstriated muscles?
To link back to the topic page Give the link of the page name from where activity was given Back