Animal tissues Fluid connective tissue
Activity No # 1 - Observation of human blood
Materials/ Resources needed
Compound microscope,a drop of human blood,workbook,pencil etc.
Prerequisites/Instructions, if any
Observe the slide carefully and identify and note down the different types of cells present.
Process (How to do the activity)
- Prick the finger tip with a needle and take a drop of blood.
- Place the drop of blood on a slide and spread it carefully.
- Mount the slide on the microscope.
- Focus it on high power lens.
- Ask the students to observe the slide one by one and identify and note down the different types of cells present.
Developmental Questions (What discussion questions)
Evaluation (Questions for assessment of the child)
To link back to the topic page Give the link of the page name from where activity was given Back